William Penn Inn J l

by mrsswanger
Last updated 12 years ago

No category
No topic

Toggle fullscreen Print glog
William Penn Inn J l

William Penn InnWilliam Penn Inn

The William Penn Inn is located on the correr of Sumneytown Pike and Route 202.The William Penn is 295 years old. The William Penn Inn has different things on the flags. The William Penn Inn has roots that extend back into the old days.

A public house was established on that site in 1714. In 1827 it was named the William Penn Hotel

Around 1700, Govemor William Penn and his 22 year old doughter Letitia, were made welcome when they rode up from Philladelphia to visit and woriship with Gwynedd Friends for a few days.

You can still sleep there today. It has 4 guest rooms.

"History of the William Penn Inn." Ed. Northlight Advertising. Web.

There are 3 restaurants and a bake shop there.

Peter R. Friedrich has owned the William Penn Inn since 1981.

Rte 202 & Sumneytown PikeGwynedd, PA


    There are no comments for this Glog.