Water: General

In Glogpedia

by 5JordanR2015
Last updated 5 years ago

Discipline:
Science
Subject:
Environmental Studies

Toggle fullscreen Print glog
Water: General

Water Water is a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid. It is a compound of hydrogen and oxygen (H2O). 71% of earth's surface is water, with the remaining 29% being continents and islands. However, 96.5% of the world's water is saltwater. Only 3.5% is freshwater. On top of that, the majority of freshwater is frozen. When frozen, water expands by 9%. A human can live about a month without food, but only about a week without water. 75% of the human brain is water.

Biotic Factors

Pollution Events

Disturbances/Land Use

NYS Laws

Abiotic Factors

Health

Back To Home

Water Testing Site

Water: General


Comments

    There are no comments for this Glog.