Sweden

In Glogpedia

by auzzie101
Last updated 7 years ago

Discipline:
Social Studies
Subject:
Geography
Grade:
7

Toggle fullscreen Print glog
Sweden

SWEDEN

Sarek National Park

Sweden is located in the Scandinavia region, the most northern part of Europe. The official language is Swedish. The population is 9,045,389 people. 87% of people in Sweden are Lutheran. The other 13% include Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Baptist, Muslim, Jewish, and Buddhist. The capital city is Stockholm.

Sweden has mainly a Humid continental, but it also has a marine west coast and a subartic. The currency of Sweden is Swedish krona. Swedent has a Constitutional Monarchy. Some big cities besides Stockholm are Uppsala, Malmo, and Gothenburg.

Map of Sweden

Soccer and Ice hockey are huge sports in Sweden

Ice hockey

Soccer

Swedish Pancakes :).

Swedish Meatballs.

There are many different ways to explore Sweden's nature like trekking, whitewater rafting, ice climbing, alpine and cross-country skiing.

trekking

whitewater rafting

Trekking

This is one of the biggest film festivals in the world.

This is the Moderna Muset. There are artists such as Salvador Dalí, Marcel Duchamp, Louise Bourgeois, Niki de Saint Phalle, Henri Matisse, Robert Rauschenberg, Georges Braque


Tags

Comments

    There are no comments for this Glog.