Evans mumbower mill 2

by mrsswanger
Last updated 12 years ago

No category
No topic

Toggle fullscreen Print glog
Evans mumbower mill 2

The first mill was built around 1745. This mill was built in the 1800s. It was used for over 100 years!

Evans Mumbower Mill

The mill was originally powered by a water wheel.The present building has a date stone of 1835.Evans Mumbower Mill reflects its times and the people who used it.

Fun Facts!

From now on Evans Mumbower Mill is used for tours. The Mill has old things from the 1800's.

WVWA Home Page.Web. 26 Jan. 2010. <http://www.wvwa.org/>.Mill Pictures.com - Information and Pictures by Jim Miller, 2003

It's named after 2 owners Abraham Evans & Henry Mumbower

The Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association now owns it!



    There are no comments for this Glog.