Denise Tamez

by hendersoncounselor
Last updated 7 years ago

No category
No topic

Toggle fullscreen Print glog
Denise Tamez

Go Rangers!

*self-referral*a parent can refer their child by writing a note, or calling the counselor to request the sessions *a teacher can refer a student *an administrator can refer a student *counselor invitation

Mrs. TamezSchool Counselor PK, K, 2nd, 3rd, 5th

Contact me at 398-1075

My name is Denise Tamez. I am looking forward to working with your child and helping him or her achieve their fullest potential.

A LittleAbout Me

I am a product of Northside ISD, I attended Forest Hills Elementary (now Villarreal), Sul Ross Middle School, and I graduated from Holmes High School, I received my Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Development from Southwest Texas State University in 1993 and my Masters in Counseling from UTSA in 2003. This is my 21st year in education here at Northside ISD.

How does a student get to see the counselor?

PARENT PERMISSION IS REQUIRED FOR BOTH INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP COUNSELING School counselors work with the school faculty and staff, students, parents, and the community to plan, implement, and evaluate developmental guidance and counseling programs for all students. Feel free to call me at 398-1075.

I see children regularly for guidance lessons and also for individual and group sessions.



    There are no comments for this Glog.