Glogster plants trees
For every Glogster EDU Premium purchase, we plant a tree
- Purchase a Glogster EDU Premium license, and we'll plant a tree in Haiti on your behalf. With EDU Premium, teachers can create Glog projects, manage student portfolios, assign grades, make presentations, and so much more.
- Provide your students with the latest digital learning platform while doing your part to restore our world's forests—all with Glogster EDU Premium.
Reduce your impact, restore our forests.
Paper Waste in Schools
Consider the following statistics:
- A U.S. elementary school with 1000 students uses about 2,200 reams of copy paper per year (1 ream = 500 sheets).
- One tree produces about 16.7 reams of paper, which means that . . .
- With Glogster EDU, your school could save 132 trees per year!
Go Green with Glogster EDU
Glogster EDU is the green solution for schools looking to reduce their environmental impact. Glogs are Graphic Multimedia Blogs that combine text, videos, graphics, audio, drawings, data attachments, and more to create online multimedia posters with zero waste. No paper waste means more trees saved!
Saving trees means saving money: the average school spends $35,000 per year on paper alone. And because Glogs are digital posters, worksheets, rubrics, and projects can be reused and updated from one school year to the next, saving you time and money.
No more paper posters tossed in the trash. No more reprinting misplaced worksheets or searching for lost assignments. Save trees, save money, and save time...go green with Glogster EDU!
About Trees for the Future
Since 1989, Trees for the Future has worked with local communities in Africa, Asia, and Central America to restore degraded lands, preserve traditional livelihoods, and spread awareness of sustainable agroforestry. The program is currently working with communities along the Arcadine coast in Haiti to plant trees and establish food supplies in the areas most devastated by the 2010 earthquake. To date, Trees for the Future has planted nearly 65 million trees.