You wake up one morning and find that you have wings! A note on the bathroom mirror tells you they will only last for one day. Write a Fantasy about your one Day with Wings!
INSTRUCTIONS : scroll down
1. Listen to and read along the cause and effect pgs. 12 & 13.
complete 1 and 2 on pg. 12.
2. Listen to and read along the vocabulary pgs. 14 & 15. Complete the write part on pg. 15.
3. Do the lessons assigned to you on LearnZillion.. take notes. Remember to complete one EACH day. (do not do them all at the same time)
4.Listen to as you read along twice the story of Wings. Pg. 16-26.
5. Listen to as you read the Fairytale of Beauty and the Beast.
Use an online source to find another version of the story. Make a list of Similarities and differences of the two stories.
6. Do one of the lessons assigned from ScootPad in reading.
7. Read the Prompt I gave you. Use Microsoft Word to complete your seatwork of write a Fantasy. Think about what you learned on the Learnzillion lessons to write your Fantasy. Check your spelling and punctuations. SAVE YOUR WORK!
9. Use the blank Glog I sent to make your Fantasy Glog. This will be the only thing you need to show on the new Glog. Remember to focus on your work so you can get finished by Thursday...
AS ALWAYS....DO YOUR BEST....AND HAVE FUN!