Printing or Publishing Your Glogs
A Teacher's Guide
1. Open the glog.
2. Right click your mouse in the glog.
3. Click Print Glog.
4. Send to a color printer for the best results.
1. Open the dashboard.
2. Scroll down to view the glogs.
3. Look for the link and embed codes next to the glog image.
4. You can use the link code on your webpage to connect the user to the glog on Glogster EDU.
5. You can use the embed code to publish the glog directly on your website by adding the code to the HTML editor of your website.
Images on Glog
Click on the thumbnail to see original image.