I made a contract with my parents at home. For my room, I will clean my room once a month. I will do chores once a week. I will also try to stop fighting with my parents.
Steps to reach my career goals:
1) Go to school until I graduate college.
2) Work really hard in school.
3) Meet new people.
Feudal contracts were for peasants. They had to follow whatever the contract stated. They could also break the contract if their master was being abusive and other things.
Steps to becoming a knight:
1) Age 8-10, you can become a page. As a page, you would learn how to play chess and learned how to fight with blunt swords.
2) At the age of 14 boys could become squires. Squires worked with a knight and became like their personal servant.
3) After a few years, squires could then prove to their master that they're ready to become a knight.
Becoming a knight
The moral code I live my life by:
Always be nice to people.
Do your best in everything.
The code of chivalry is basically a set of rules knights have to agree to. Some of them are staying true to a church and you have to do whatever your master says.