TO SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER TO THE GUIDING QUESTION YOU CAN INCLUDE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ARTIFACTS:
*poems (YOU can even embed your voice reading it!)
*songs (yes, it can happen on Glogster!)
*art (photos, sculptures, paintings, drawings, etc)
*other literature (pics, excerpt)
*links to other websites
What creates prejudice, and how can an individual overcome it?
You have been exploring the issue of prejudice in class for the last few weeks. Now after viewing, reading, researching and discussing many things, you should have developed some kind of an answeer to the guiding question.
Using a glog as your 'canvas', demonstrate your understanding of prejudice and how an individual can overcome it.
*How you design your glog is up to you, but be sure to include:
1. a clear, thoughtful answer to the guiding question (directly stated somewhere, somehow on your glog)
2. a choice of ONE 'cause', represented with at least 2 artifacts
3. an idea on 'how to overcome' prejudice represented with at least 2 artifacts
4. a variety of well-thought out choices for artifacts (ie. not all videos, not all pictures, etc.)
5. a well-written explanation for each of your artifacts (ie. why did you choose each to represent your thoughts on each matter?)
What I Learned...