Listen to the story
1. Monday - Listen to and do the Context Clue page and answer questions 1 and 2. Post it on your Glog.
2. Listen to Vocabulary pages and do the write part at the bottom. Post it to the Glog.
3. Wed. - Write a sentence with 5 of your spelling words and post them to your Glog.
4. Read in your book to the story Happy Birthday Mr. Kang. Read it twice this week.
5. Do the seatwork assigment using one of the countries listed. Find a video of the bird you chose using discovery education. Post information you learned on your glog. Look for a book on BigUniverse about the bird you choose.
6. Thurs. - Write a report about the Bird you chose using a graphic organizer to outline your report. (refer back to your LearnZillion notes).
7. Fri. - Read the level reader books assigned to you .
Take the selection test.
9. Complete the learnzillion lessons assigned.
Post 1,2,3,& 5 onto the Glog.
And as always do your best and have fun!
Click on level reader books for pearson success.