STAR Discovery Educators are the most active members of the DEN community and as a result STARs receive the most benefits.
Upon becoming a STAR Discovery Educator you will receive a welcome kit, have a
personal DEN blog created for you and begin receiving regular communications from theDEN team including the DEN Weekly Update.
You also have the opportunity to:
• Post on the DEN Blogs and Discussions Forums
• Search, download and upload resources via the DEN Educator Resources library powered by Discovery Education MediaShare
• Participate in special promotions and contests
• Attend online professional development events
• Order materials for your training events
• Receive invitations to exclusive Discovery events
• Attend local, regional and state-level DEN events
• Apply for the DEN Summer Institute
Why should you become a DEN STAR?
The Discovery Educator Network (DEN) is a global community of educators passionate about teaching with digital media, sharing resources, collaborating, and networking. With over 100,000 members providing professional development to over 600,000 educators worldwide, the DEN connects teachers both on-line and in-person. Discovery Educators have exclusive access to a wide range of resources, professional development activities, networking opportunities, exclusive Discovery Educator events and more!
What is the DEN?
How will the DEN help you grow professionally?
Log in to: http://community.discoveryeducation.com and click on “Become a STAR
Now join us:
Images and Information copyright Discovery Education